Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Screening Process

From: darren.comeau () lambertshealthcare co uk
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:19:28 +0100

I haven't used any tools for hiring as it's not my area but there are a
couple of bootable ISOs that I've used before to test my own pentest
skills.  You can read more here:
http://de-ice.net/hackerpedia/index.php/De-ICE.net_PenTest_Disks

You could present a potential employee with a booted backtrack system and
one of the target ISOs on a mini network and ask them to pen test it
during the interview.

regards,

Darren.

Has anyone ever tried penetration testing on the Screening & Hiring
Process
for employing new staff in your organisation? Do you have any sample test
plans you used?
--

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other

Click http://disclaimer.merck.de to access the German, French, Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.