Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: User Agent XSS anyone?

From: Zack Payton <zpayton () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 02:21:06 -0400

Arian,

I was hoping for a good technique for being able to modify the user
agent from java script even if the server isn't susceptible to
response splitting.
Essentially, I have a web app that generates a web page and displays
the user agent back to the client.
I will take a look at the list you have recommended and perhaps
re-post my query with some more detail.

Thank you all for your assistance and input.

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Arian J. Evans