Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Laura Chapell's Wireshark University Courses on DVD

From: Terry Cutler <jedi31337 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 01:31:24 -0400

They are fantastic. I even have her master library.

Sent from my iPod Touch - www.terrycutler.com

On Apr 3, 2009, at 10:26 PM, macubergeek <macubergeek () comcast net> wrote:

Has anyone had experience with her courses on DVD? Are they any good?

Jim

This list is sponsored by: InfoSec Institute

No time or budget for traveling to a training course in this fiscal year? Check out the online penetration testing courses available at InfoSec Institute. More than a boring "talking head", train in our virtual labs for a total hands-on training experience. Get the certs you need as well: CEH, CPT, CEPT, ECSA, LPT.
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/request_online_training.html