Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: IE plugins/tools for pen-testers

From: John Kinsella <jlk () thrashyour com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:03:14 -0700

Haven't heard of any...probably just easiest to use one of the proxies.

John

On Aug 7, 2009, at 7:37 AM, lister () lihim org wrote:

I work mostly in firefox with various plugins for pen-testing.

Does anyone have a list of common IE tools/plugins for pen-testing.

I'm mostly interested in session cookie creation/modification for IE.
I want to take session cookies captured through XSS redirection and
re-create those session cookies in IE to see if I can access the site.

Sincerely,

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org