Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Self Studies - Pentesting

From: Eric Milam <emilam () coretechsg com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:17:53 -0800

If you know everything about CEH & OSCP. Then I would say move to CTP from Offensive Security. (Just try to register, I dare ya! www.fc4.me) ;-)

Otherwise securitytube.net is a good place to spend your time watching and learning.

Best of luck

Wim Remes wrote:
Hi,

I don't know for CEH, but OSCP, imho is more of a catalyst to study
even more than what's covered in the course.  I would single out a
specific technology, find out how it is supposed
to work (RFCs are a good start), find out which tools are available to
make it do stuff that it isn't expected to do and go from there.
There's a lot of sources (academypro.com, securitytube.net, ...) that
you can use to kickstart your learning path.

Cheers,

Wim

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Leandro Quibem Magnabosco