Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Packet Capture Rebuilding Utility

From: Eric Kollmann <xnih13 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:17:40 -0700

Not exactly what you are after, but if you want to rebuild any files
downloaded or images that were on the page you can use NetworkMiner
http://sourceforge.net/projects/networkminer/

I have recently been banging my head against the wall in search of an
Open Source tool that can take Wireshark capture (e.g. http) and
rebuild them into a website.  The purpose of this request is to add
value within my deliverable reports.   Instead of showing a just one
packet from a website, I believe it would be a greater impact to show
the complete page that was sniffed.