Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: is JSP&servelet web app SQL Injection Free?

From: Taufiq Ali <taufiq.ali () niiconsulting com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 12:57:17 +0530

Hey JarodZZ,

SQL injections are independent of programming languages. SQL injection is basically an art to manipulate SQL queries & will exist with any web application that if not coded as per secure coding guidelines or at least implement some validation to filter expected characters from the GET or POST request that contribute towards SQL injection.

cheers
Taufiq