Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Best attack strategy for a Red Team?

From: "Adriel T. Desautels" <ad_lists () netragard com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:07:16 -0400

Take a look at my recent facebook entry on our blog. http://snosoft.blogspot.com . That might give you some ideas on how to SE your targets.

On Mar 10, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Scott wrote:

That's a good point. I've tried posting this to some private forums
but there was no response. It's an acceptable risk the student teams
could be members of this list and this seemed like the best resource
for feedback on the topic. Frankly, I'm probably the least of their
worries given the skill set of the other attack team members. Social
Engineering has been harder to pull off since the teams all know what
we look like but it's worked a few times before. Thank you for the
feedback.

Scott

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Adriel T. Desautels