Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Penetration Testing Certifications

From: Mauro Silva <mauro.a.silva () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 19:30:35 +0000

Hi, I was wondering... I see tons of certifications for security and
penetration testing and I would like your opinions about them. More
precisely:
- which certification is better
- which one has more "rating" when hiring someone
- and lastly which one is better to someone (like me) wanting to start
in the business.