Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Shmoocon Rainbow Table Swapshop

From: Robin Wood <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:41:14 +0000

Hi
Thanks to the guys on the Pauldotcom mailing list I've organised a
rainbow table swapshop for Shmoocon. We will have a machine with a
large disk and network shares, anyone is free to connect to the
network and upload any tables they have and download any that they
want.

If you want to join in please bring along any tables you have, any
type, any application. We'll probably get duplicates but we can sort
those out as we go along.

Robin