Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Flash Web Application

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:23:56 +0530

Hello Zaki Akhmad,

Here are few links you can look for pen testing flash web application:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Flash_Security_Project
http://www.darknet.org.uk/2008/02/swfintruder-analysis-and-security-testing-of-flash-applications/
http://osflash.org/pipermail/autotestflash_osflash.org/2005-July/000002.html
http://www.softwareqatest.com/qatweb1.html
Flash Parameter Injection -blog.watchfire.com/FPI.ppt

Hope this helps!

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead  | Security Assessments & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://iisecurity.in/courses/Training Calendar.html