Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: WRT120N

From: Andy Meyers <andy.meyers () hushmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:16:39 -1000

Yered,

I actually just bought one yesterday. The only thing that appeared to me is
that when MAC filtering is turned on all the fields default to
00:00:00:00:00:00  so im thinking if this was turned on and you could
somehow change your MAC to the above you could connect.

Sorry, I know its small but like I said I just bought one yesterday.

Andy Meyers