Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CVE Security vulnerability database web site

From: YGN Ethical Hacker Group <lists () yehg net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:27:09 +0630

Hi Serkan

Thanks for your great effort and time.

One suggestion,
It's good to see if the site has its own indexing database for our
extensive search .

Currently the site is not search-engine friendly.
Google and a bit of others haven't indexed all pages, which triggers
our search no result page.

Please use .htaccess mod_rewrite rules for search-engine friendly url.

For example,

http://securityvulnerability.net/vendor.php?vendor_id=26&vendor=Microsoft

Then, it will be

http://securityvulnerability.net/vendor/26/Microsoft

This can be done in rule like:

RewriteRule ^/?vendor/([0-9_]+)/([a-zA-Z_]+)$ vendor.php?vendor_id=$1&vendor=$2

Best regards,
YGN Ethical Hacker Group
Yangon, Myanmar
http://yehg.net