Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Security Tools Watch Newsletter - Oct 2010

From: "SD List" <list () security-database com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:46:03 +0100 (CET)

Dear All

Security Tools & News Round-up for September 2010

Here is a round-up of the latest news and tools for IT Security and
pentesting. If you want to keep one step ahead, I recommend you to follow
me on Twitter. You'll find my account at the end of this message.

Get your copy here

http://www.firecat.fr/newsletter/SecurityToolsNews-Sept2010.pdf

Get the realtime updated news from http://www.twitter.com/toolswatch

N. OUCHN