Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Penetration testing questionnaire

From: Marc Ouwerkerk <olderchurch () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:18:26 +0200

A couple of weeks ago I asked you to fill out a questionnaire about
penetration testing definitions, standards, methods and reporting.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you haven't done so, you are still
welcome to fill out the questionnaire at
http://www.hacktoolrepository.com/article/14/Results%20pentest%20questionnaire

Here are the results of the questionnaire:
http://www.hacktoolrepository.com/article/14/Results%20pentest%20questionnaire.