Politech mailing list archives

FC: Spam fighting as censorship, blocking legit email messages

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 01:59:26 -0400

[I will be on vacation in Big Sur until next Wednesday. --DBM]

*********

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 15:03:58 -0400
To: declan () well com
From: Andrew Shen <shen () epic org>
Subject: Re: FC: Police raid noisy party hosted by government anti-noise
committee

Unfortunately, the HHS bureaucrats only put the proposed regulations online
in WordPerfect form. Go figure.

Declan --

The 34 pages of regulations are available on the EPIC website,
http://www.epic.org in HTML and PDF.

Andy

*********