Politech mailing list archives

FC: More on how interesting Commerce's Daley is (or maybe it was just the questions I asked)

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 15:22:46 -0500

From: EMaxwell () doc gov
Date:       3 Feb 00 13:11:17 EST
Subject:    re: FC: Apologies for the duplicate messages yesterday
To: declan () well com, politech () vorlon mit edu

Declan:

Even you might pale in six copies but I can assure you that Secretary Daley
is very interesting.

Elliot E. Maxwell
Special Advisor to the Secretary for the Digital Economy
U.S. Department of Commerce
(202) 482-0211 (tel)
(202) 501-1173 (fax)
emaxwell () doc gov
---------- Original Text ----------

I apologize for the duplicate messages sent out yesterday. Some of you
reported up to 6 copies received, and -- let's face it -- Secretary Daley
is just not all that interesting.