Politech mailing list archives

FC: Microsoft's court filing uses "copyright defense"

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () wired com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 02:14:23 -0500

***********

Microsoft on Tuesday filed its latest round of legal briefs:
  http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/trial/p-col/02-01sur-reply.asp
  http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/trial/p-col/02-01state-surreply.asp

My article on the briefs:

Microsoft says its copyright to Windows permits its exclusionary contracts with OEMs. I asked on the cyberia list for background; forthwith, a response.

-Declan