Politech mailing list archives

FC: HHS discards thousands of faxes on medical privacy

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:00:50 -0500

I mentioned this case-of-the-disappearing-faxes in my column last week:
  http://www.wired.com/news/print/0,1294,34126,00.html

For shame! I understand that bureaucrats may not really want to listen to the general public (there are few institutional incentives), but a public fax number should be just that.

-Declan