Politech mailing list archives

FC: Microsoft antitrust appeal and other photos

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 11:07:11 -0500

Since I sent the fabulous Canon D30 back -- it was a review unit -- I haven't done much photography. The Nikon Coolpix 950 just isn't the same, and I'm months behind scanning in slides and negatives. But I did take some photos with the 950 of the Microsoft appeal:
http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/microsoft-antitrust-appeal.html

I did a photo shoot this week for a a Toronto TV show called "Studio 2," produced by Wodek Szemberg. The topic, believe it or not, is bridges known for suicide attempts. Here's my contribution to the project: http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/dc-bridges.html

I also have some photos in this month's issue of Premiere magazine.

Here are the Fire Gods, performing at a Super Bowl party:
http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/fire-gods.html

Yesterday I bought the Canon EF 17-35mm 2.8L lens, a crisp wideangle for my analog Canon EOS (and a perfect lens for the D30 successor, anticipated later this year). I'll be at CFP next week and traveling afterward, so you'll see some photos using that soon.

-Declan