Politech mailing list archives

FC: The Objectivist Center applauds national IDs, torture, snooping?

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:47:05 -0400

[You can see the article in question here: http://www.objectivistcenter.com/pubs/jr_what_will_happen_now.asp To be fair to the Objectivist Center, the article by James Robbins was part of an issue (http://www.objectivistcenter.com/navig/assault_on_civilization.asp) that included a dozen essays from many perspectives. --Declan]

*********