Politech mailing list archives

FC: Industry Standard's Media Grok says goodbye to its readers

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:42:04 -0400

The farewell notice is archived here:
http://guterman.com/guterman_mediagrok/guterman_mediagrok.html

Editor and Publisher article on newspaper websites:wm
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/editorandpublisher/features_columns/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1061806

*********

From: "Patrick McCormick" <pmccormi () mit edu>
To: <declan () well com>
Subject: Fw: MEDIA GROK: Goodbye ... Really
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:53:22 -0700

I think they're actually shutting down this time.  The Media Grok was the
only tech-industry-news analysis daily that I know of, and I will certainly
miss it.

For my daily media analysis fix I now go to Jim Romensko's
http://www.poynter.org/medianews/

cheers,
Patrick