Politech mailing list archives

FC: Mordechai Ben-Menachem on Pentagon's TIA: "Lies and obfuscation"

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:04:20 -0500

I think the Aldridge statement that Mordechai is talking about is from Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology Pete Aldridge last month at a Pentagon briefing:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-04186.html

News article:
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/11/20/terror.tracking/index.html

---