Politech mailing list archives

FC: More on mailing list operators and Museum Security News case

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 19:09:23 -0400

---

From: "Bob Wardrop" <bwardrop () pe net>
To: <declan () well com>, <politech () politechbot com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:55:05 -0700

> I want to call your attention to a brief as amicus curiae that we recently
> filed in partial support of the appeal of Ton Cremers, the operator of
> Museum Security News...

Thought it warranted coming out of lurk mode to comment on this. This is a very fascinating case. NewTimes LA did a exceptional piece on this back in December.

It reads like a cloak and dagger novel, but should get everyone thinking.

I strongly recommend the story which can be found:

http://newtimesla.com/issues/2001-12-13/feature.html/1/index.html

Regards,

Bob Wardrop                     voice: 909.368.5162
Online Editor                     cell: 909.223.1514
PE.com                              email: bwardrop () pe com
Visit our web site:             http://www.PE.com