Politech mailing list archives

FC: Mail-block.com replies to Politech post about displaying ads

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:47:31 -0400

[I thank Robert for his courteous reply, though I note he chose not to answer my question about why Mail-block.com has no posted privacy policy or terms of service agreement on its home page or signup screen. Without that kind of assurance, Mail-block.com could have the right to spam everyone who emails its customers (like some other services recently have done, grrr). Previous Politech message: http://www.politechbot.com/p-04699.html --Declan]

---