Politech mailing list archives

A defense of techcentralstation's journalism and credibility

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 01:23:52 -0500

[I agree with the defenses of Techcentralstation.com. I hardly agree with everything on the site of course (in the site's lead article, James Glassman wants to ban reimported drugs from Canada), but it serves a worthy purpose. I assume the sponsors of the site believe their shareholders will benefit from lower taxes, reduced government spending, and a freer society. Leftists may not like those ideas much, but that outcome doesn't seem extraordinarily objectionable to me. --Declan]

---