Secure Coding mailing list archives

A New Open Source Approach to Weakness

From: jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com (Jeff Williams)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:50:23 -0400

Fortify has graciously donated these vulnerability writeups to OWASP,
where they will be maintained wikipedia-style.  We have a strong team of
reviewers in place to review all changes daily.  There are a total of
almost 500 vulnerabilities now, from Fortify, CLASP, and many other
sources.  We're creating an interlinked knowledgebase of common
application security principles, threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, and
countermeasures.  Anyone can participate, so come help us out.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Honeycomb_Project

--Jeff