Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet 25: Jon Swartz

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:40:01 -0400

hi sc-l,

From time to time on this list, we discuss how to take the software security message to a wider audience.  Who better
to ask that question of than a popular USA Today reporter?   Jon Swartz just so happens to be one of those.  He's
covered security for a long time and won many accolades for his work.  He Just wrote a book called "Zero Day Threat"
about cybercrime that's well worth checking out.

Hope you enjoy this episode:
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-025/

By the way, unfortunately this show has the poorest sound quality we've ever managed to scrape up on silver bullet.  We
put a new laptop in the mix.  Needless to say, using Dell products in your audio chain is a really bad idea!  It won't
happen again.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague