Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet: Gunnar Peterson

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:38:39 -0400

hi sc-l,

I'm sitting on my porch this morning talking with Ken about the book he and Mark Graff are working on for the software
security series.  Ken says hi (we'll see if he approves this posting).

You guys all know Gunnar Peterson who not only has an active blog that often covers software security, but who also
practices software security on a daily basis as a consultant.  He is the victim of silver bullet episode 27:
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-027/

Our entire conversation is about software security this time.  As usual, your feedback is welcome.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague
book www.swsec.com