Secure Coding mailing list archives

Announcing LAMN: Legion Against Meaningless certificatioNs

From: secureCoding2dave at davearonson.com (SC-L Reader Dave Aronson)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:14:14 -0400

Jeremy Epstein <jeremy.j.epstein at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the creation of LAMN, the Legion Against Meaningless
certificatioNs.  If you don't have a CISSP, CISM, MCSE, or EIEIO - and
you're proud of it - this group is for you.

Heh.  I'm going to be giving a speech today in which I mention "PMPs,
CISSPs, MCSEs, MDs, JDs, DDSes, and other assorted CAS -- that's
Certified Alphabet Soup".

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson: Have Pun, Will Babble | Work: davearonson.com | /\ ASCII
------------------------------------| Play: davearonson.net | \/ Ribbon