Secure Coding mailing list archives

SANS Institute - CWE/SANS TOP 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors

From: stephen at twisteddelight.org (Stephen de Vries)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:35:15 +0100

On Jan 15, 2009, at 3:26 AM, Gary McGraw wrote:

Brian Chess, Sammy Migues and I continue to pound out the software
assurance maturity model.  Expect more on that soon.   Working with
a large real-world data set has really been amazing.

For those of you just getting wind of this, see:
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1271382
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1315431

Interesting articles, and they really whet the appetite for more of
your maturity model.  Can we expect a public/open release?

Stephen

On 1/14/09 5:18 PM, "Stephen de Vries" <stephen at twisteddelight.org>