Secure Coding mailing list archives

IEEE S&P: special issue on Securing Online Games

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:10:47 -0400

hi sc-l,

You may recall the CFP that Ming Chow and I put out back in the Fall for a special issue on Securing Online Games.
After some great submissions and lots of hard work, I am pleased to announce that IEEE Security & Privacy magazine's
May/June 2009 edition was just released.  The issue (volume 7: number 3) covers Securing Online Games in a series of 4
peer reviewed articles that help define the state of the practice.

For more about the issue, see: http://www.computer.org/portal/site/security

Also in the same issue is a print transcript of Silver Bullet 36.  That's the episode where James McGovern turned the
tables and interviewed me.  That transcript is on the web here:
                           http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/shows/silverbullet-036-gem.pdf

The future of software security is on view today in online games.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet
podcast www.cigital.com/realitycheck