Secure Coding mailing list archives

Static analysis tool exposition (SATE) 2009 - call for participation

From: vadim.okun at nist.gov (Vadim Okun)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:32:39 -0400

We are preparing an exposition for static analysis tools that find
security relevant defects. Briefly, participating tool makers run their
tools on real programs.  Researchers led by NIST analyze the tool
reports.  Everyone reports results and experiences at a workshop.  The
tool reports and analysis are made publicly available later.

The plan is at http://samate.nist.gov/SATE.html

We plan to provide the test sets by 19 August, and to hold the workshop
on 6 November.

We invite tool makers to sign up. If you would like to participate in
the exposition, or if you have questions, please email Vadim Okun
(vadim.okun 'at' nist.gov).

Sincerely,
Vadim