Secure Coding mailing list archives

new job!

From: secureCoding2dave at davearonson.com (SC-L Reader Dave Aronson)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:24:31 -0400

Since the Power that Be let me post my plea for job help, I figured
I'd let y'all know the outcome.

Long story short, I have accepted a position at Comcast, in the
National Engineering and Technical Operations group, in Herndon VA
(possibly moving to Reston VA soonish), starting in probably a week or
two.  I will no longer be in a position related to security, but will
still participate here, and in the broader secure coding community, as
time allows -- and keep trying to spread the gospel.  ;-)

Thanks for all your help,
Dave

--
Dave Aronson - Have Pun, Will Babble | Work: davearonson.com | /\ ASCII
-------------------------------------+ Play: davearonson.net | \/ Ribbon