Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet Transcripts

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:16:30 -0400

hi sc-l,

As you know, Silver Bullet is co-sponsored by Cigital and IEEE Security & Privacy magazine.  Excerpts of about half of
the episodes are eventually published in the magazine as articles in an interview department.  We just caught up with
ourselves by posting the last three S&P interviews on the Silver Bullet website.  Sorry about the delay!

Without further ado, the transcripts/articles are:
Chris Hoff (with a  focus on cloud security)
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/shows/silverbullet-043-choff.pdf

Gillian Hayes (with a focus on social networking, privacy and security)
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/shows/silverbullet-042-ghayes.pdf

Fred Schneider (with a focus on security research and anticipating future attacks)
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/shows/silverbullet-041-fschneider.pdf

As always, we welcome your feedback on the podcast through the Silver Bullet website.  We're also very much interested
in knowing who you want to hear from.

Thanks for listening.

gem

company www.cigital.com