Secure Coding mailing list archives

NIST SP 800-37

From: list-spam at secureconsulting.net (Benjamin Tomhave)
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:15:09 -0500

800-37 has been in release for a while, providing the basis for the C&A
process. My understanding is that C&A is evolving (and going the way of
the dinosaur) very soon as NIST works with CNSS/JTF on the next big
thing. I'm blanking on the rest of the details (not my space), but
pinging Mike Smith (@rybolov) or Dan Philpott (@danphilpott) on Twitter
would likely be a good starting point.