Secure Coding mailing list archives

Web Application Exploits and Defenses

From: floodeen at gmail.com (Rob Floodeen)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:32:15 -0400

On the same subject, I'm looking for something along this line (and
that of hacme).  However I need it to be able to:
1.  Work on current MS Products
2.  Store it's data to a remote database
3.  Be accessible from Remote systems
4.  Clean target space

Why?  I need an external corporate webserver that is vulnerable for
some training I'm working on.  Currently we are using some hand
written html and php that feeds into MSSQL.  It works, but is not
exciting or current.  We explored the hacme, maven, webgoat (actually
use it as a secondary target in the dmz), etc.  But have not found
anything that simulates enterprise level operation.

If you would like more detail on what we are building and how, drop me
a mail, I don't wish to spam the list.

-Rob Floodeen