Secure Coding mailing list archives

OWASP CSRFGuard

From: "Jim Manico" <jim.manico () owasp org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:39:39 +0530

Hello,

The OWASP CSRF guard project (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CSRFGuard_Project ) has
recently been deemed "inactive" and I'm trying to help bring it back to
life.

I'm taking a survey of folks who have used CSRFGuard. In particular, I would
like to understand any potential modifications CSRFGuard users have had  to
make in order to implement it successfully for their website. I'd also like
to hear of any success stories of using CSRFGuard out of the box.

Any feedback regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks kindly + Aloha,

Jim Manico

OWASP Podcast Producer

OWASP ESAPI Project Manager