Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: informIT: Modern Malware

From: AK <platsakos () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 23:44:07 +0200

Hi everyone,

Assuming that "are we missing DEP and assorted userland exploit
mitigations" for the web is not a rhetorical question, indeed assorted
technologies based on randomized instruction sets have been researched
and I have seen PoC solutions circa 2004 (SQLi) and more recently for
XSS. [1] is a nice starting point, as I am in somewhat of a hurry to
locate the papers/PoCs now.

Obviously, if that was a rhetorical question, :)

[1] http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~angelos/cv.html