Snort mailing list archives

RE: Recall: Error trying to read in tcpdump file

From: Graeme Fowler <graeme.fowler () hosteurope com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:32:07 +0100

Thorin wrote:
Don't we wish it was easy to take back that which we say... (-;

...after I apparently wrote:
Graeme Fowler would like to recall the message, "[Snort-users] Error
trying to read in tcpdump file".

Apologies all; this goddamn Exchange system has finally outdone me. I have
absolutely *no* idea why that recall message went out to the list, only that
I've been installing W2K on my desktop machine to finally lay the ghost of
98 to rest...
Corporate email systems are great, aren't they?

Back to Pine & IMAP over SSL/TLS for me then :-)

And I stand by every word I said!

Graeme
--
Graeme Fowler