Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort dumps core on Solaris 8

From: Tom Kyle <tom () eos umsl edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:57:32 -0500

Looks like I accidentally replied to myself rather than the mailing
list.  Doh!  I went to say that snort-1.7, with no optimization, ran for
about 8 hours yesterday, then cored anyway.  Perhaps I should rebuild
libpcap while I'm at it, eh?

Solaris 8 users: are you running gcc 2.95.3, and older version, or
perhaps Sun's C compiler?  I'm curious about this...