Snort mailing list archives

Re: Antwort: The new Code Alert

From: "J. C. Woods" <drjung () sprynet com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:41:17 -0500

ks () schuricht de wrote:

Hi Anthony,

It seems the code alert 2 becomes crasy here
(Los angeles) I keep receiving 1 alert / 2 minutes
of a new attack. (web dir, web command attempt.)

In Bremen/Germany the same :) The logfile from yesterday is about
4.7 MB of size...in the meantime our firewalls have blocked traffic
from round about 1800 hosts that seems to be infected...

Hope we can stop this 'tcpspam' :)

Best regards,
  Kai.