Snort mailing list archives

RE: OT: Oddity with CRII

From: "Mark Spieth" <mspieth () shellserve net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:12:18 -0400

Erek, We monitor some 70 firewalls and see the same thing, some servers
are hit repeatedly and some only once in a while. The worm is random as
too the IP addresses it chooses to hit. For more information about the
worm look at
http://aris.securityfocus.com/alerts/codered2/010805-Analysis-CodeRedII.
pdf