Snort mailing list archives

Re: RE: Cod Red HELP!!!!

From: s I n <sin () Aniela EU ORG>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:51:03 +0300 (EEST)

        Ouch! Oh, well.... then you can settle with iptables. and try to
limit de incmoing conections to your server to a specified amount per
minute or per second.

/me

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Kyle R Maxwell wrote:

I'm not a Cisco export, but what yuo want is their CSS (content
switch). Does lots of cool stuff, but it's *extremely* expensive (as in
generally in the $200k+ range) so it's probably only within the reach of
relatively large organizations.