Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid problems (cvsupped 11-08-01)

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:18:34 US/Eastern

Mark,

Has a few issues in my installation

Last Source Ports:  any ,  TCP ,  UDP
Last Destination Ports:  any ,  TCP ,  UDP
Database ERROR:You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1

I can't seem to reproduce this problem.  So when you click on "Last Source
Ports ... and Last Destination ..." you get a database error?  Can you
turn on debug mode and send me the pages?

Most Recent 15 Addresses
Clicking on any "sort" arrow  takes you to the total for 255.255.255.255

This is a known issue whose solution is not "easy".  You'll find that the
sort on any of the Most Recent * will appear to be broken.  Basically, all
"Most Recent *" queries are only standard queries sorted in a certain way
and limited in the number of possible results.  With the way the SQL is
built, it is difficult to apply two sort criteria.

Unique Source Port(s) ANY / TCP / UDP : 15 Most Frequent Ports
clicking on the  port sort arrow : Database ERROR:Unknown column
'port_type_sql' in 'order clause'

Fixed and committed.

cheers,
Roman