Snort mailing list archives

RE: please help me...(asap)

From: Erwin () fox-it com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:44:31 +0200

U can download Snort at the official www.snort.org webpage
Snort also runs on a lot of other platforms such as OpenBSD, Linux. I also
had a version installed on a win98 box.

Snort is a IDS systems wich looks for more then just ICMP. It is a complete
IDS system

Hope to have been of some help. I am also learning it

- ---
Erwin Fok                       t  015 - 21 21 907
Fox-IT Forensic IT Experts      f  015 - 21 21 964
Oude Delft 47                   e  erwin () fox-it com
2611 BC  Delft                  i  www.fox-it.com