Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID & PHPlot

From: Andreas Hasenack <andreas () netbank com br>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:21:20 -0300

Em Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 10:51:49AM -0400, John Ruff escreveu:
I browsed through the phplot.php file and specifically the "//Fonts"
section. I can't find anything referencing TrueType directly.  Is their
somwhere/something else I should be looking?

You can also try a different browser and see if that helps. Another thing:
try clicking on what would be the image and select save do disk and open
it with some other program, or select to view it in another window.