Snort mailing list archives

RE: Re: [Snort-users] spp_defrag.c v1.5.1: SIGSEGV

From: "Lodin, Steven {GZ-Q~Mannheim}" <STEVEN.LODIN () Roche COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:35:38 +0200

FYI...  My SIGSEGV error that I posted about earlier is coming from the defragmentation code.  I could trigger it
immediately by doing a ping -s 65000.  When I commented out that option in the conf file, it doesn't SIGSEGV on me.

I'm not familiar with CVS usage.  How do I get a new version of spp_defrag.c or spp_frag2.c?  Would I do something like:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous () cvs snort sourceforge net:/cvsroot/snort co spp_defrag.c

Thanks!

Steve