Snort mailing list archives

snort-1.8.1-beta4 available

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:41:17 -0400

Happy Monday everyone,
     I just uploaded the latest and greatest build of Snort to CVS and
made a tarball available at
http://www.snort.org/files/snort-1.8.1-beta4.tar.gz.  This revision
addresses the reported crashes that people have seen over the weekend
and should hopefully be stable (it's stable here).  This version also
updates the syslog output plugin to be consistent with the new syslog
output format that the -s uses, and tweaks a few other things as well.

Please update your CVS or checkout the tarball if you're interested in
testing the code out, if it's stable for everyone we'll update the docs
and call it version 1.8.1.

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch