Snort mailing list archives

RE: Rules & reference (ACID)

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:32:22 US/Eastern

I believe this issue has been addressed in ACID v0.9.6b18.

Roman

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Marc-Andre Hamelin wrote:

I had the same problem on a few occasions (with the same rule). Most of the
alerts for this rule are ok except some of them has only [] as reference.

It causes an error in mysql when I try to archive these alerts or if these
alerts are part of a bigger selection that I want to archive. So I have to
delete them first.

I'm using ACID beta 17 with snort 1.8.1

I don't know what could cause this problem, but I must admit that I didn't
have the time to  look at it. I don't have the message generated by the
error anymore, at least until I get the problem again :)

Someone has an idea ?

Marc